Tuesday, October 15, 2013

JOURNALISTIC RESEARCH VIA INTERNET

What we did in day 2 Journalistic research via internet In the second day we have learn more about investigative journalism via internet. In a summary I have learned; • How to Structure story in mind on the paper • To decide what is related to a story • To simplify with some words • Use some quotations when necessary • To understand what I write because I am ther one to make people aware of it • Human interest, provide concrete examples • To provide links to original sources • Think about headlines, visual outlooks, quotes, images, graphics, etc. • Spend much more time on finding • Plan my story into narrative manner • Plan how to use yor time, research writing, editing, checking facts and delivering the story. I like the way the facilitator teach us I didn't attain the research assignment, because I went to an office for an emergence.

No comments:

Post a Comment